Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A scene at the BENCH..!

Today, as usual, I was sitting at the bench outside the library, doing what I always do - Calculus -when all of the sudden...

Dr. Habibah (Director Of INTEC Campus Section 17) sits down beside me. Apparently she was waiting for her driver, who was late in picking her up from the library.

So there she was beside me. Ironically she did NOT spot me at first [ I guess that proves I have atained invisibility =) ] as she sat with her back towards me. She was having a chat with a older student who was studying part-time at INTEC, a diploma in public relations if I am not mistaken.

Then she turned , which I think is to sit properly, and then she SPOTTED me. She was a tad bit surprised to see me there with the books and all. The following was my conversation with her :

Dr. Habibah : Oh, ..... hi.

Me : ... Good Morning.

Dr. Habibah : Are you a student here?

Me : Yes. I'm in the ADFP program.

Dr. Habibah : Oh, I see. So you're in the summer session now, right?

Me : Yeah.

Dr. Habibah : What subject are you taking?

Me : Calculus.

Then her driver arrives and she goess off..........


However........

After 2 and a half hours, she returns to the library....

Dr. Habibah : You still here?!!!

Me : (Shocked) err... Yeah.

Dr. Habibah : You are not going inside?

Me : No.... I just went in there just now.... and I'm feeling quite cold now.

Dr. Habibah : You didn't bring a jacket with you.....?

Me : ....No.

Dr. Habibah : Well, when you're all warmed up, you can go back inside, right? (smiles)

Me : (Nods head slightly)


Man, this was my first time I'm meeting Dr Habibah face to face and I think now she thinks I'm some sort of a weird kid... Aiks....

I don't wanna leave the bench... Noooooo................

I guess I have a code red, ladies and gentlemen; a code red.


▲ ▲

No comments: