Sunday, June 7, 2009

Strangers

After educating myself at INTEC for almost a year now, I found out that a few strangers, whom I do not know at all, randomly and suddenly, talking to me. I find very this occurrence "strange".

However, the strangers that do suddenly converse with me are mostly about the same thing : "Why are you studying outside? Isn't it hot? Isn't it uncomfortable?" Well, I can't really give an answer to them, so I just smile and say "Hello there, How do you do? *smiles*"

Even so, there were some stranger(s) who reacted differently. There was this young lady I met just last week. If I'm not mistaken, out conversation was started when she randomly asked whether I was a short-course student. And from there we chatted for quite some time.

Frankly, this is like the first time I could smoothly converse with a girl. I was amazed and freaked out all at the same time. How can a geek like be able to talk to a beautiful girl like that? Does this make sense, at all?! But one thing is for sure. That young lady was definitely a smooth talker. She was definitely an extrovert, no doubt about it.

Unfortunately, that day was the first and last time I saw her. 

Maybe randomly talkin' to strangers isn't too strange after all. Heck,  I might even find an interesting friend....

**Oh, how I wish I accepted her offer for a ride home that day**

P.S. Should have ask for her contact(s) too!... Darn it....


No comments: