Monday, August 4, 2008

Feeling down! [as always]

First and foremost, let me clarify that I am deprived of the internet since July 2008. Long were the days where I just mindlessly surf the internet and search for totally (!) random stuff on the internet. Now all I can do in perambulate here and there searching for a new interest or "drug" that can satisfy me.

Well, thats enough 'bout me. Let me tell you something. As of now, typing this post in the cold computer lab in the library of INTEC [Which by the way is the only source of internet for me], I realized that ADFP is quite interesting. However, I am too not sure regarding my classmates tho. They can be a little baffling at times.

Nonetheless, I will carry on [since I have no OTHER alternative].

Oh ya, on a totally unrelated note, the 2nd PIKOM [or to the laymen , PC fair] has just ended. Man, heard the promoters were total babes. I did see a few [MANY] of the pictures, and I have to say that , I SHOULD WENT TO THE PC FAIR!

For entertaining pleasure, I shall inscribed some pictures here in this post :


No comments: