Saturday, October 11, 2008

Boys stuff? Give me a break!

Recently i was in need of watch for the exam at my college. So, when i went back home, my sister had 2 watches : 1 Casio and 1 other watch. This other watch had no impressive brand. But i loved it. I loved the clubs design and the black and white alternations. My mum told me that was supposedly a 'girls watch'. But, what the heck did I care. Heck i loved this watch because its a girls watch.

I find that girls stuff are more pretty and colorful compare the boys stuff.

Lets take wallets for example. Boys (or men's) wallets are always black or brown. Maybe some funkier ones have a small logo. I hate these wallets. But girls wallets are always so vibrant and are in a variety of colors. More than one time I am tempted to buy girls wallets.

I even like the color pink. I don't really like black or dark blue 'cuz its so dull. Pink on the other makes me feel relaxed or at eased .

Not only that, in all online games that I play, I will always pick a female character. Don't take me as a pervert or anything, but i find the female costumes, attire and fashion over 10 times better than those of the male. ( Also the girl characters are always sexy... He He)

No comments: