Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dinner at steamboat gone wacky!

Last Sunday, I went to dinner with my classmates and my Oral Communication Lecturer, Miss D. It was a long time since a had steamboat so I got my self "prepared".

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Anyway, the place is call Flaming Steamboat. It is directly beside Sunway Piramid, Subang Jaya. The food there was scrumptious. YUM -YUM
I think i ate alot but... after evaluating , I found that I did not really ate what I expected to eat. =(

Nevertheless, I did what I had to do.

For my appetizer, I ate marshmallow with chocolate sauce that was flowing was a mini-fountain. Love it! I kept gobbling down those sweet things of pleasure. ooh~ heaven~

for the main course, I simply are sea-food : Fish ball, crab stick, more fish and crab. I ate chicken ham and chicken ball. Vegetables were present too, so I grabbed them. There were 4 choices for drinks, namely mango juice, orange juice, longan and watermelon(?) ( i forgot the last one). For dessert, I had vanilla ice-cream topped with the sweet,sweet chocolate sauce. Ahh~
But there were also other flavors of ice-cream too : Yam, chocolate chip, strawberry, vanilla berry ,i think.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
The main rule for having steamboat is to :
Just dumped everything in. You just take your raw items and dumped them in the steamer. Wait for 5 minutes, and its time to eat! Hoo-ray~
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

My classmates, Austinians, sure had their time of their lives. We were having an actual revelry. I think we made some real noise pollution. Furthermore, Last Sunday was also the birthday of one of my classmates, Sui ying. She really put a heck of a performance that night.

The wacky, as in the title, started to begin about the time we sang the "Happy Birthday" song. After that, we gave Sui ying, the birthday girl, a drink that contains the most unbelievable stuff. For example, the drink had chili, ice-cream, soy sauce, pepper, salt, a little juice, water and lots lots more. Sui ying drank the entire thing ,man. Whew. I chocked.

Later, one of other classmates, Mr. Sha smeared cake on Sui ying's face. "Om my gosh" , I thought. In return, Suiying gave a big...... fat .... helping of cake to Mr.Sha. Not to his mouth but on his face, especially his forehead. Sui ying only said one word for her comment. "Bugger!" retorted Sui ying angrily.

Anyway, after dinner our class went into photo frenzy, snapping everything and anything they could snap on. They snapped gay shots, lesbian shots, obscene shots and crazy shots. Well, that Austin for ya.

Tootles~

No comments: