Friday, September 19, 2008

2 weeks and more...

2 WEEKS! Wow SAT is finally in 2 weeks time. Honestly, I am feeling stress. But the thing is since when I am never stress. So, I getting stress will not make pigs fly or armageddon day occur (DAMN!).

I still remember when it was 2 weeks for SPM exam. Whoa! That time, I was studying furiously. But I did play computer games (DOTA, DOTA and DOTA) =)

After 3 months in a new environment, I realized that are many similarities of my Form 5 class and Austin (my current class in ADFP). Well, for one thing everybody there is smart. Everybody has their share of opinions and views. This makes the class eclectic and diverse. Every day, I learned new things and my classmates are fuuuuny. HeHe Another similarity is, both in my form 5 class and Austin, the top 3 students are girls. I supposed girls are getting smarter and boys (ME) are getting more obtuse.

Will girls one day dominate the world? Well, if that day comes in my lifetime, I am getting my lazy ass straight to Mars or the ISS. You know what I mean, right? ;)

Not only that, this is the 3rd time I met a quite sissy guy. So, KJ, you are NOT alone.

Oh yeah!!!!! I was browsing the girls picture thread and I found so many pretty girls. OMG OMG OMG OMG, they were so mouth-watering. Where the pictures you ask? Well, I rather keep them for myself and label them: "FOR PRIVATE AND PERSONAL USE ONLY". Tootles~

No comments: