Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pet Cats - Part 1

I remember that like it was yesterday : 15th June 2008

I was enjoying my last week at home before 'shipping' off to college. I was doing what I usually do at the time, playing DotA. After a few rounds (of losing), I decided to grab a glass of water. As I went out of my room, I got a shocked of my life. A cat was sitting calmly on the floor. I was baffled.

Was I dreaming?

I didn't know. I called my sister. She came out and was surprised too.


Anyway, continuing from the above link, the mother cat gave birth at the back of my house. So, Now there were 5 little kittens and 1 mother cat.

Unfortunately, 1 kitten passed away, another kitten was taken away by the father (maybe) and another kitten disappeared.

And then were 2 baby kittens.

~To Be Continued~

No comments: