Wednesday, June 9, 2010

PuTraJaYa ~ Oh, What Fun!

PutraJaya. A modern city envisioned by the former Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad.

Enough 'bout the history lesson. I actually went not to sight-see but on a mission. I had to get confirmation of my financial situation. And Putrajaya was the place to go. So off I ventured, not knowing what to expect, with my trustee companion Tan Wei Jie. He too shared the same goals as me.

We actually left in an unplanned manner. Left behind by our comrades due to a big misunderstanding, Wei Jie and I were quick on our feet to depart. We rushed and rushed and rushed, almost falling down at point. But lady luck was on our side. Though the journey was long and somewhat confusing, we manage to come out victorious, reaching our destination at precisely 3.00 o'clock in the afternoon.

"Wow!", I exclaimed.

In the lonely abode, Wei Jie and I waited for processing to be complete. We gapped a little, impressed with city and all. We waited and waited and finally, the proces was complete. We meticulously recheck the documents and once expressing satisfaction, thanked the receptionist. We grabbed our bags, slinging them on our shoulders and closed the door behind.

We left the huge building; however, we thought to ourselves : why go back so soon? We have time, don't we?

So, in goes the documents and out came the cameras. ^_^
































No comments: